Saturday 14 September 2013

How To Remove Google Malware Warning From Our Blogger or Website



Friends, Now i am sharing a valuable post to remove suspicious link and content from our blogger/ Website. My blogger also affected with some links, because Google shows my Blogger is harmful. I cant recognize, what problem affected in my site. I also search on Google Webmasters Tool. But it not shows any warning. Only Google Chrome shows some warning. Because of these reasons my website ranking decease every day. After some days I got a website to find and reveal what problem affected on my site. Now i share how to remove malware content or link from our blogger . Follow this post and enjoy with HackerzTAG


  • Paste your URL and hit submit button.
  • Wait 2-3 seconds. It will redirect  another page. It shows what problem affected on your Blogger/Website.
  • Click on Located here link. Now shows  full script of our blog. Red line shows  content is harmful.
  • Find that code from our blogger/website. Please check Page elements OR Templates.
  • Remove it.  Now site is clean .enjoy..

0 comments :

Post a Comment